Posts which are not deemed to be interesting or come under objectionable category will be moved here. All Old Topics/ Messages, Broken Links can be found Here
by Rehana Thu Jun 27, 2013 6:34 am
7. Sex in a box
Finding it tough to let your partner get a whiff of your mood? Want to let your spouse know that you are interested in a night of pure love and wild romance this Valentine's day? Create a goody bag loaded with scented massage oils, a feather tickler, bathing gels, sensuous lingerie, edible chocolate pain, a love-toy and a few perfumed candles. As your spouse unwraps this sex-goody bag, you'll find him/her getting the cues and unwrapping an eventful night on the right notes.

"I am quite shy and my husband always wanted me too take the lead in bed. So, last year I surprised him by letting him know my naughty intentions with a 'sex-box' that I created exclusively for him. I collected all the possible goodies that could suggest to him my naughty intentions and it worked magic. I didn't have to say anything, he was absolutely prepared for a night of action," shares Nikita Chandra (name changed on request), a PR professional.

Remember whatever you decide to do, make it personal. You do not have to spend a lot of money to make the day unforgettable. The thought that you put into doing something unique and loving is much more important than the price tag.