Posts which are not deemed to be interesting or come under objectionable category will be moved here. All Old Topics/ Messages, Broken Links can be found Here
by Rehana Thu Jun 27, 2013 6:33 am
6. Wine
Nothing makes a romantic evening sweeter than an expensive bottle of wine. If you're going for dinner this Valentine's Day, some wine will be a nice addition to your romantic feast. You either opt for a vibrant, spicy red or a full bodied white vineyard wine to set the mood for the rest of the night. "It might sound traditional, but it's special! Sparkling rosé remains the most fun, frivolous and romantic drink ever. There are plenty of fine pink sparklers around, so select your favourite pink bubbly and speak your heart this Valentine's day," suggests restaurateur, AD Singh.

Saurabh Vij, a Mumbai-based, banking professional says, "I read on the Internet that wine made a great ingredient for glowing skin. So, last Valentine's Day, me and my wife, got into experimental mode and tried out an intoxicating wine bath. And I must tell you, the magic was working on our sexual intimacy as well."