Like to glance inside your Favorite Celebrity's Lifestyle and Scandals? Welcome into the personal and Social life of the Page 3 stars. Read and live all the spicy news and entertaining celebrity gossips of Hollywood and Bollywood.
by Admin Fri May 23, 2014 6:25 am
Advertisement
Shruthi Hassan Leaked Photos in Yevadu Pimple Dimple Song

Shruthi haasan the bold beauty of Tollywood went on more boldly in Yevadu pimple Dimple song which went viral on social media. She took a chance to show her all assets in one song and made it a hottest song of her career. All she did is showing up her cleavage and dancing few mass steps which even helped her in showing off. Well after a long time of movie released and just few days before Race Gurram release she gets a shock from web that her bold pics from her hottest song are out in web. Shruthi haasan is seen like never before in this pics and she felt bad by seeing these pics said Shruthi. Shruthi haasan said “ I never wished to show that and it was while shooting song, they managed to snap while I am working for song in some wrong directions, all those photos showed up little bit more than I expected but surprisingly they are not released by film unit or approved for release by me. They just pushed them to web media which went viral and earning some cash to all online media.”

Advertisement