Searching for a laugh? You can bet that you are about to witness the Best Collection of Hilarious Jokes available on the Internet. If you haven't been to this section, you have missed some real laughter.
by Pardeep Sat Mar 12, 2016 6:07 am
Advertisement
A lady is having a bad day at the table in Monte Carlo.

Down to her last Pound 100, completely exasperated, she cries, "What rotten luck! What in the world should I do now?"

A gent next to her, trying to calm her down a bit, calmly suggests, "I don't know... Why don't you play your age?"

He walks away. Moments later, his he is intrigued to hear a great commotion at the roulette table. Maybe, she won!

Rushing back to the table and pushing his way through the crowd, he is stunned to see the lady lying limp on the floor, with the table operator kneeling over her.

He asks, "What happened? Is she all right?"

"I don't know, she put everything on number 24 and when 36 came up, she screamed and then fainted."

Advertisement