Curious about how to ask her out for your 1st Date or Is he/she your best friend but you always wanted to be more? Whether it's a Tip related to Love, Sex, Relationship or Dating, you've finally reached your destination. A few tips & tricks to help you with your love life.
by Rehana Wed Jul 17, 2013 7:57 am
Advertisement
Are you saying to me, I m still in love with my ex I can tell you, you have lots of company. At the end of a long term relationship or a marriage, lots of people still cling to the hope that they can get it back, somehow. Even if things are dark and seem hopeless, it does not mean that it really is. With the right help there is still a chance that things can come right again. So, if you are saying I m still in love with my ex you will have to make sure your love comes back stronger or it will not last.

Wishing you can turn back the clock when you are saying I m still in love with my ex is natural. You have to be careful though as it may come back with the same bad results!

You have to take a close look at the mistakes you made. Find out why you made them. You also have to find out why they had such an impact on your relationship. You have to be able to build on a stronger foundation than before. You will have to start from the beginning again, right this time! This is the only way you will be able to get back with your love again. Do it better this time, find a way. Tell yourself, I m still in love with my ex, but I want it to be better than before.

The first step will be to re establish a friendship. You will have to take it slow. If you are too pushy your ex may resist. Your ex may feel you are pushing for something that cannot be. If you are supposed to get your ex back, it will happen. Just let it happen naturally.

Now you have to start thinking positive about it. It is fatal to let your ex see you all depressed or even worse crying. Your ex has to feel that you are a joy coming back to, not a drag down. Your ex may feel he or she does not want a depressed person in his or her life. If he or she sees that for you life has gone on and you are happy he or she may want to join you in your happiness.

Think for yourself. What kind of person would you like to be with? Do you not think our ex will also like to be with such a person? Your ex will love to be with someone that makes life bright and happy, someone that makes life a pleasure. You have to make your ex feel life has a purpose. Your ex does not like to feel alone. Your ex has to feel you will be there to make life a pleasure not a problem. Try to be someone that makes someone feels like that. Make your ex feel special by just being an encouraging friend.

If your ex can start to feel that you are valuable again, you will be well on your way. This may give you a chance to get your lost love back again. Remember, you are trying to build a foundation that will last forever. If you are still saying, I m still in love with my ex this is important. Build a foundation that will make your love stronger.

It may be tough to do but if you really want to know how to win your ex back forever when you are saying I m still in love with my ex, you will have to take the right steps.

Author : Hendrika Van

Advertisement